Home :: Trackless Train FAQ

Trackless Train FAQ

Trackless Train FAQ

Q: What type of surface can the Trackless Train travel on?

A: As long as the surface is flat, we can travel on pretty much any surface: concrete, grass, gravel or cement.

Q: I am having my party in my block, can the Trackless Train go on the street?

A: Yes, you need to be sure is a very low traffic street, Cul de Sac is recomended. Be sure to place signs.

Q: My street has a slope. Can the trackless train

A: It will depend on how bad the slope is. If you do not know if the slope if too bad you can take a picture of the area and send it to our e-mail address so that we can better assist you. Our experts will judge is the slope is not dangerous for the train.

Q: Can adults go on the ride as well as kids?

A: Yes, the Trackless Train holds up to 12 adults at a time or 16 children.

Q: Does the Trackless Train run on battery or fuel?

A: The Trackless Train runs on fuel.

Q: Does the rental include the train operator?

A: Yes, operating fees are included in your quote, as well as delivery, set up and pick up.

Q: How fast can the train go?

A: Most of the Trackless Train can travel between 5 and 9 MPH. Our train operators will be meticulously careful to go at an appreciate speed for your kids and guests to be safe on our ride.

Q: Can I have the train at a park?

A: Each park has its own rules. Please call the park where you want to have your party and check with them if they allow Trackless Trains. We are not responsible if we deliver and the park where the party is held at does not accept the delivery. There will be no refunds on this scenario.

Q: Can I rent the train without the train operator?

A: Because of liability reasons, we must have our trained crew operating the items.

Q: What happens if I have a 2 day event, can the train stay overnight?

A: Yes, we can have the operator go to the event for the hours that will be operated on each day and the train can stay overnight if the area is safe.

Q: What do I need to make a park reservation?

A: Everything is done through the park where you want to make your reservation. Contact the office of the park and ask them exactly what you need. We DO NOT deal with any permits that is all done at the park when you make your reservation with the park. Find your City information here.

 Q: What happens if I want to have my party at a community park?

A: Most community parks request a certificate of insurance or proof of insurance. It is the customer’s responsibility to inform us of the specific requirements that community has in order to set up at their location. We can add them as an additional insured if necessary, but we need a 72 hours’ notice in order to process the certificate.

Q: My event is in a couple of months, can I still reserve my combo today?

A: Yes! You can reserve your combo months in advance. If the item is available, we will take your order.


Q: Can I make a same day reservation?

A: Most of the time no! You can give our office a call and we can try to find a driver but it is not a guarantee!

Q: When do I have to pay for my reservation?

A: Payment is made upon delivery; either cash or check. Unless payment is being made by a debit/credit card then the customer has to call our office to make payment over the phone when the item is being delivered. There is a security deposit of $50.00 for orders of $300 or more.


Q: What forms of payment do you take?

A: Payments can be made via cash, check, or credit card. We accept Visa, Master Card, Amex, and Discover. We can not offer the same discounts for credit card payments.